If you would like a free and noncommittal offer for the management of a property by the real estate administration Brandstätter Michael, we need the following information about the facility to be managed.
- Name, address, function (eg owner, flat owner, home speaker)
- Telephone, fax and / or e-mail address of the inquirer.
- Address of the property to be managed.
- Is it a rented house or a residential property, a commercial property or a housing management?
- How many of the residential units or commercial units, garages, parking spaces, underground parking spaces are available?
- Is it a multi-house system with a separate cost allocation?
- How many subunits are there?
- Is there a caretaker (main, secondary or self-employed caretaker) or a cleaning company?
- Is there a speaker or an interest representative?
- When was the property built?
- When were major renovations carried out?
- For what reason (s) was the former administrator changed or should the present administrator be changed?
- Are there legal disputes (within the condominium or third parties)?
- Are there arbitration procedures (only for tenancy houses)?
- Desired duration of the management contract?
- When should a new administrator begin?
- We will be pleased to provide you with the terms of the contract in detail or to agree them individually.
Upon receipt of the above, We will be pleased to provide you with information about our services and to provide you with information about the company and the property.